Early 2019, the global outbreak of the notorious coronavirus brought the whole world to a standstill. And ever since, everyone is keen to safeguard themselves from this infection which is called Covid 19 and its variants. If you are also concerned about the safety of your organization, then there are professional Covid 19 cleaning services that are accustomed to the importance of the Covid 19 cleaning process that can provide you the service you require.
It is imperative for businesses as well as property owners, and managers to ensure the health and safety of their localities. The Covid 19 cleaning services are customized in such a manner that besides preventing the outbreak it is well equipped to handle the requirements and needs that are created by this pandemic.
How to Prevent an Outbreak?
One of the major concerns of business owners is that people are the carriers of Covid 19. And the uncertainty of its new variants is even more contagious than the previous strains. Therefore, it is essential to alleviate the outbreak with routine cleaning and disinfection so as to safeguard the environment of your facility from any unintended outbreak.
So as to prevent the spread of Covid 19 in your facility, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have recommended the following:
- Light switches and door knobs that are on higher surfaces must be cleaned at least once a day.
- Offices located in high traffic areas or in indoor settings must be sanitized more frequently so as to ensure that the staff and the customers are well protected.
- Only those disinfectants, sanitizers, and PPE, including gloves and masks, that are EPA-registered must be used.
- Wearing a mask helps in limiting the spread of the virus
- Hiring a professional cleaning service that provides thorough cleaning including Covid 19 cleaning services is a viable option.
A well-trained professional will be able to ascertain the type of cleaning required to ensure that your facility is appropriately cleaned and disinfected. The experts are well acquainted with the protocols that are required for preventing the infection and disinfecting the services. The products used for cleaning are hospital-grade products that effectively help in preventing Covid 19.
Why Choose a Professional Covid 19 Cleaning Services?
Professional Covid 19 cleaning service providers are well experienced when it comes to alleviating calamity and hastening recovery. The procedures these services adopt are effective in controlling any sort of epidemic, endemic, or pandemic. These services not only provide disinfection but also remove contamination caused by biohazards. The methods adopted are not limited to just simple cleaning protocols and therefore are more effective as they follow standard procedures.
Following are some of the procedures adopted:
- Management and treatment of surfaces of the building are directly and indirectly reachable.
- Types of equipment, such as HVAC systems, heating ventilation, and other types of equipment that are affected are disinfected.
- Air-borne bacteria and viruses are eradicated using fogging cleaning.
What is Fogging?
Fogging is a procedure used to decontaminate large areas to exterminate any sort of airborne viruses or pathogens that are difficult to get rid of. Viruses such as the strains of Covid 19 cannot be removed only with the process of deep cleaning.
Techniques such as fogging are helpful in destroying all traces of the virus that might be lingering after a thorough cleaning. The procedure is carried out by professionals wearing sterile disposable protective covering from head to toe along with breathing apparatus.
How to Minimize the Risk of the Outbreak?
Post the Covid 19 Pandemic, a number of facilities have been shut for a couple of weeks. Therefore, to provide assurance to your staff and customers, it is essential to ensure that the premises of your facility are properly cleaned and maintained.
Deep cleaning your building and disinfecting the areas such as the washrooms, door knobs, etc will boost the morale of your customers and staff and take pride in the fact that they are working in a hygienic place.
Tips to Reduce Your Risk
So as to curb the menace of the pandemic, cities and states all over the world have taken extreme measures. Public venues, bars, theaters, shopping malls, and restaurants have been shut down. Total lockdown was imposed all over the world compelling everyone to stay at home and limit their movements. Following are some of the tips that can be taken up at the personal level to minimize oneself exposure:
- Practicing good hygiene is a must.
- Washing hands frequently and using sanitizer are essential.
- Do not touch your face. Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Frequently clean surfaces such as the light switch, doorknobs, tables, and handrails frequently.
- Make sure to properly ventilate the area.
- At work, it is best to use non-contact methods of greeting instead of shaking hands.
- Shift in-office meeting to video conference. If physical meetings cannot be avoided then make sure to arrange the meeting in an area that is well ventilated.
- Clean the surfaces such as the keyboard, tables, telephones, light switches, and doorknobs frequently.
Also, it is best to stay at home if you feel sick or any of your family members are sick.